Laundry Assistant X1
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
Under close supervision, to undertake daily cleaning and issuing of all hospital linen in the line with infection control standards
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- To follow laundry standard and procedure when collecting and issuing linen to wards
- To record all lined delivered and collect on linen book as per laundry standards
- Continuous monitoring of infection control procedures and to maintain health and safety issues at all times
- To deliver quality services to clients at all times
- Ensure proper waste disposal procedure by ensuring a safe working environment
- Documenting all incidents or actions allocated as COHSASA standard
- Pay attention to colour coding cleaning material and items
- Junior Certificate
- Attention to safety and sanitation
- Understand and apply safe methods of handling equipment and chemicals
- Ability to follow hospital procedures carefully.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be alert to dangers and report them immediately.
- Good physical condition and have stamina
- Good communication skills
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 03rd February 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Health / welfare