The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team
The Unit Manager will be overall responsible for coordinating, implementing and managing quality nursing care by ensuring compliance to professional, scientific and ethical practice.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
- Manage skill mix and acuity to ensure cost effective quality care.
- Participate in business planning and budgeting process and manage costs according to allocated budget.
- Ensure correct billing and stock management
- Active involvement in marketing strategies of the business unit
- Identify quality improvement opportunities and ensure appropriate initiatives are developed and measured
- Ensure the unit is providing safe, cost effective quality patient care in line with clinical governance strategy of the hospital
- Promote health and wellbeing of patient and employees
- Promote customer satisfaction within the unit.
- Liaise with public liability with regard to all incidents of potential risk to the business
- Diploma in Nursing Midwifery
- Managerial exposure will be an added advantage
- More than 10 years’ experience as a midwife
- A valid Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Botswana
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 21 January 2019
Publication end date
- Health / welfare