Locum Positions: Registered Nurses, Health Care Auxillaries, Radiographers, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians,Medical Officers
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The hospital requires a locum pool to provide care to patients, communicate pertinent information and participates collaboratively in patient care planning. Ensures that quality medical care is provided in an efficient safe and cost effective consistent with the hospital standards. The Locum Pool is expected to demonstrate quality and accountability in work habits and clinical practice and treat internal and external customers with consideration and respect.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Practice Quality patient care according to his / her Scope of Practice
- Carry out all unit related duties as assigned by the Managers.
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Active Participant in the handover Process
- Effective communication with patients regarding their care
- Promote and maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors
- Execute all procedures according to Lenmed / hospital standards
- Graduated from an approved Institution of learning
- Work Experience is an added advantage
- Registered with relevant health care professional council
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Good infection Control Practice
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 10th August 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Health / welfare
- Family Medicine