Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. You will organise and monitor the distribution of Company products to the market.
The challenging objective is to ensure efficient delivery of products to customers so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Managing employees and casual staff in an effective way, so as to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Preparation of budget and daily reports
- Ensure customer orders are supplied accordingly and in time
- Providing leadership and support to the distribution team
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute projects within stated timelines and budget
- Managing stock loses and manager the usage of commodities, facilities and resources
- Tertiary Degree or equivalent in Logistics, Warehousing or Supply Chain
- At least 8 years’ experience in Distribution Management preferably in FMCG industry 5 of which is in Senior Management
- Computer literate
- Extensive knowledge of plant and distribution centres’ operations
- Possess the following skills: negotiation, communication, facilitation, analytical and presentation
- Possess the following Abilities: act independently, understand and interpret figures, lead and supervise a team, quickly adapt to change and to work under pressure
- Valid driver’s license
To apply for this position please go to www.hrmc.co.bw
Publication end date