Maintenance Coordinator(Site Manager)
Reporting to the Process Manager, functionally to the Mechanical Engineer, the Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating maintenance activities in area of responsibility with a view of ensuing equipment availability and reducing down time.
- Corporate governance
- Budget and resource management
- Safety, health and environmental compliance
- Attention to detail
- Concern for excellence
- Problem solving
Qualiﬁcations and Experience;
- National Diploma in Engineering, National Craft Certiﬁcate or equivalent qualiﬁcation.
- Supervisory Development Program
- Technical report writing
- Safety, Health and Environmental Systems
- Relevant computerized maintenance management systems
- Seven years post qualiﬁcation experience preferably in a mining environment. Three of these should be at supervisory level
- Valid driver’s license
Closing date and application instructions
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certiﬁed copies of certiﬁcates, clearly indicating the position applied for on the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is March 20, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be responded to
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management