Nando’s Botswana is looking for active and energetic individuals to join our fast casual restaurant as:
Maintenance Manager (1)
To oversee all maintenance activities for the upkeep of restaurant equipment, offices as well as to ensure compliance to the Nando’s operational standards at all times.
- Coordinate maintenance worker efforts to make sure Nando’s equipment are kept up.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures
- Understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, electrical and Refrigeration systems.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure the maintenance team adheres to the safety policies and procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer requirements
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
- Must be in a position to attend and resolve maintenance issues
- Must have great communication skills.
- Any other duties
Qualifications/experience: The applicant must possess at least an NCC qualification, certification in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, a valid driver’s license, passport and at least four years’ experience in the maintenance field.
Management experience is an added advantage.
Our Offer: We would pay successful candidates competitive salaries commensurate with rates in the industry.
Closing date and application instructions
If you feel you meet the above requirements and can make a positive contribution to the company, send your CV, covering letter and references to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
P/Bag BO 270
or email to:
or hand deliver to:
Plot 90 Gaborone International Commerce Park
CLOSING DATE: 24th of June 2022
Publication end date
- Professional Qualification
- Food Service