Maintenance Planner X1
Launch Your Career with Kromberg & Schubert Botswana!
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
- Engineering Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Instrumentation / Electronics or related field
- Two (2) years post qualification experience in a manufacturing and / or production environment in Maintenance Processes and Procedures including Spare Parts Management and Integrated CM
- Supervisory experience at operative and/or Lower Level management necessary.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Inspect electrical and mechanical systems and components
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of systems to ensure installations and operations conform to standards.
- Maintain inventory consistent with requirements of the various sections in the department
- Manage obsolescence and create reasonably stocks for new processes
- Guarantee all parts are properly tagged
- Manage monthly Maintenance Costs
- Daily, Monthly report on movement of spares in WH10
- Provides technical assistance
- Ensure routine and scheduled maintenance is fully undertaken.
- Manage Job Cards and plan for effective daily Preventive Maintenance of Primary Assets.
- Documentation of all new equipment and interpretation of manuals to create Preventative Jobs in Kromain as per supplier guidelines.
- Ensure Equipment data, reports are recorded in the Computer Management Systems.
- Undertake Pareto and Statistical analysis of the Kromain activities and recommendations of improvements of service intervals on the equipment
- MTBF and MTTR are fully monitored on all equipment and targets realised as per Kromian KPIs.
- Analytical Thinking
- Self Confident
- Effective communication
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certified certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Tel: +267 3987711
Closing Date: 27TH NOVEMBER 2020
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree