Manager Internal Audit
Overview of role
Reporting to the CEO and indirectly to the Board, this position is directly responsible for providing an independent appraisal and risk assessment of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the Organisation’s governance, financial, physical, systems and information resources are managed as well as recommendations for ratification as necessary.
Key performance areas include:
- Governance and Compliance
- Audit Plans and System Controls
- Assessment of financial information
- Risk Management Framework
- Safety, Health and Environmental compliance.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Auduting or a related field
- A professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CIA)
- 5 years' experience in auditing medium to large scale operations of which 2 years must have been spent at senior management
Botswana Tourism Organisation (BTO) is looking to attract passionate, creative and vibrant professionals who are highly motivated to be part of the organisation’s journey towards delivering on its mandate and growing the brand and acclaim of the organization both locally and internationally.
BTO was set up by the government of Botswana to market tourism products and to grade and classify tourist accommodation around the country as well as to promote investment in the tourism sector. The travel and tourism industry, with a significant contribution to GDP, is of huge national economic importance. Not only is the BTO dedicated to contributing to our national wealth but takes equal pride and obligation to preserving the heritage and environment of Botswana by laying down conservation policies and ecotourism strategies to ensure sustainability in our tourism sector.
Closing date and application instructions
To apply please follow this link: https://www.hrmc.co.bw/vacancies/vacancy_manager_internal_audit_752814_31.html
Closing Date for applications: Friday, 31 January 2020.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Professional Qualification