Mobile Money Partnership Executive
To acquire and develop new Mobile Money partnership business to increase sales through an enhanced service portfolio. The overall objective of the role is to drive sales by delivering relevant and competitive value propositions to Mobile Money customers in order to drive usage and increased market share.
Key Performance Areas
- Acquisition of new Mobile Money business partnerships
- Relationship management of partnership channels
- Develop promotions and initiatives through the partnership channels to increase Mobile Money customer base and usage.
- Study and acquire a deep appreciation of all products and services
- Carry out and use research to accomplish Mobile Money business objectives
- Safety, health and environment
- Quality management
- Planning, Organising and Coordinating
- Product knowledge
- Results focused and commitment
- Initiative, innovation and creativity
- Decisiveness and assertiveness
- Consultation and interpersonal relations
- A Business Management Degree or related.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a competitive sales and business development environment/ Marketing function of a Telecoms/ Financial Services company.
- Experience in Mobile Money, or electronic payments services is an advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
CLOSING DATE: 12th September 2019
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Business services