Motor Bike Riders
Nando’s Botswana is looking for active and energetic individuals to join our fast casual restaurant as:
Motor Bike Riders - Jwaneng, Mahalapye, Palapye, Letlhakane, Maun, Kasane, Francistown
To ensure safe and efficient delivery of orders and act as Nando’s restaurant representative to customers, and ensure compliance to the Nando’s operational standards and traffic regulations.
- To serve customers in accordance with the Nando’s operational standards
- To improve service levels by applying the 4 Customer Care Principles
- To ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the delivery vehicle and equipment
- To receive and escalate customer complaints to the manager on duty
- To ensure accurate cash, credit card and voucher management in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To distribute marketing and promotional material as per management instruction
- To familiarize him/herself with the restaurant delivery area to improve speed of service
- To perform any other duties as required from time to time
The applicant must possess at least a BGCSE certificate, a valid driver’s license. Class A and two years’ experience as a motor bike rider.
Our Offer: We would pay successful candidates competitive salaries commensurate with rates in the industry.
Closing date and application instructions
If you feel you meet the above requirements and can make a positive contribution to the company, send your CV, covering letter and references to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
P/Bag BO 270
or email to:
or hand deliver to:
Plot 90 Gaborone International Commerce Park
CLOSING DATE 6 March 2020
Publication end date
- High School Certificate (IGCSE / BGCSE/AS/ A Level Etc)
- Food Service
- Transport / Logistics / Aviation