MRI Botswana Limited is a 100% citizen owned private company providing a variety of services including emergency medical assistance, emergency medical training, contact centre solutions, integrated primary healthcare services and pharmaceutical services. The company is looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and self-driven professionals for the above position.
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for local delivery of customer medicines and other supplies.
Key performance Areas
- Collects and delivers pharmacy drugs/medicines to various destinations
- Completes motorbike logbook and ensures that all journeys undertaken are authorised by the supervisor
- Ensures that the motorbike is always roadworthy and timeously reports defects
- Communicates with customers in a clear, concise and polite manner
- Undertakes any other related duties as directed by the supervisor
- Timeous and safe delivery/collection
- Minimal accident rate
- Good communication skills
- JC/BGCSE Qualification
- Valid Class A (motorbike) driver’s license is essential
- Valid Class B driver’s license is an added advantage
- Minimum two (2) years riding experience
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends, holidays and evenings
Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application, your latest CV, ID and certified copies of relevant certificates to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd, Private Bag BR 256, Gaborone. Email: email@example.com
Or hand delivered at: Plot 60601 Block 7, next to Ba Isago University College.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018
We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
Publication end date
- High School Certificate (IGCSE / BGCSE/AS/ A Level Etc)