Occupational Hygiene Coordinator
Purpose of the Role
Implement Occupational Hygiene management programme and best practice guidance to the operation in line with operational requirements and facilitates the implementation of effective Occupational Hygiene management systems to enhance the maturity level of the operation.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Facilitates the implementation of the operations management plans in line with the Debswana Occupational Safety Strategy
- Coordinates the development of action plans and maintenance of an effective Occupational Hygiene management system to support the strategy.
- Coordinates the risk management process within the operation in order to minimize the Occupational Hygiene risk profile and maximize the realization of opportunity for the operation.
- Evaluates, analyzes, plans and coordinates the implementation of interventions to address emerging Occupational Hygiene risks.
- Implements Occupational Hygiene key performance indicators to achieve set performance targets for the operation in line with the corporate targets.
- Coordinate internal assessments against the Occupational Hygiene standard and provide internal assurance against set standards.
- Compiles Occupational Hygiene reports and statistics in line with legal and other requirements.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Implements knowledge management principles through application of tools and methodologies to continuously improve and sustain business performance
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives into budgets and controls expenditure within approved budgets
- Coordinates the implementation and adherence to legal and other requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Hygiene or Environmental Health
- 4 years post qualification experience with 2 years in occupational Hygiene
Legal Certification/Professional Registration
- Occupational Hygiene Technologist
- Safety Health and Environmental risk management
- Project management and SHE process mapping
- Operational Knowledge
- (S/I)_Impact & Influence (4)
- (S/I)_Innovation (3)
- (S/I)_Planning, Coordination and Execution (2/4)
- (S/I)_Teamwork & Collaboration (4)
Closing date and application instructions
To apply follow the link below:
27th October 2021
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree