Orange Money Accountant
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring proper record keeping and accurate reporting of all accounting entries for Orange Money Operations. In addition, the candidate will ensure adherence to Orange Money internal controls related to accounting and compliance with policies.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage accounts in Orange Money operation in order to provide quality accounts in compliance with deadlines and national and international accounting policies
- Record all Orange Money transactions from shops and dealers.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Orange Money general Ledger.
- Ensure accurate recording of Orange Money revenue.
- Ensure proper recording of Orange Money cash receipts.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Bank reconciliations for all bank accounts with Orange Money transactions.
- Ensure adherence to all internal and group control matrix for Orange Money operations
- Perform any other adhoc projects or activities from Finance Manager.
Qualifications and experience:
- B.Com Degree or equivalent Finance Degree plus part qualified ACCA/BICA.
- A minimum of three years’ practical experience in an accounting or audit department.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Good knowledge of preparation of reconciliations.
- Good knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- Computer literacy.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 10th December 2021
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree