Partner Management Lead
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the strategy and partner management manager, the incumbent will be expected to lead contract operations, application, and recommend contract improvements points. He/she will also support ITN teams/divisions request’s to MSP and other 3rd parties. Support contract management team on all needs they might need from contract operations team (Finance, LD etc….)
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead in reviewing performance reports and analysing service reports produced by the partner/3rd parties, identifying problems and risks, and suggesting Service Improvement Plans, leading audits, etc. Ensure and update MSP and 3rd parties’ performance SLA/WLAs.
- Manage all Technical Environment operations and think level.
- To evaluate client impact and communicate accordingly.
- Ensure build program are well managed and delivered as per contractual PI’s for MSP.
- Ensure 3rd parties do own up to all requests from Orange or MSP, and deliver as per contract on all official requests.
- Ensure that contractual daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s/PI’s are meeting or exceed their contractual target, this applies to MSP and 3rd party contracts.
- Weekly review of all complaints related to MSP/3rd parties scope and engage them to address as per agreed priority matrices.
- Contribute strongly to contract execution, application, and advice on contracts improvements points to contract management team.
- Answer to questions, request/clarifications and any advice requested by internal teams related to contract.
- Review Technical Environment solution/proposals and advice on them, including operational level validation with final validation done by Manager and CTIO or concerned disciplines.
- Manage all operational (Performance) meetings for all contracts, be it weekly or monthly for MSP or 3rd parties (Engineering, TE, Build and QoS/QoE, Performance).
- Resolve all access requests from MSP and 3rd parties, with all landlords or related bodies, and support by attending meetings when required.
- Perform random performance audit to challenge MSP delivery or 3rd parties’ deliveries.
- Ensure that site acceptance and solution acceptance are done on time and correct documentations are in place.
- Present at sourcing for any needs on solutions under PM scope and contribute annually for budget planning and assist in tracking deliveries as per budget.
- Manage all power requests , power monthly usage/bill reconciliation, monthly fuel reconciliation and site security solutions/claims.
- Data centre management , up-keeping and operational excellence.
- Very good supervision skills.
- Conflict management.
- Related Mobile and IT skills.
- Highly analytic.
- Customer/Business orientated.
- Project management in technical field.
- Contractual relationship management.
- Time management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bsc/ BEng in Telecommunications Engineering or related engineering degrees.
- 3 years’ experience in telecommunications industry majoring in RAN or Core.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 14th February 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree