The role of the Personal Assistant is to provide efficient administrative support and secretarial services to the head of Legal Guard as well as executive management activities.
Key Performance Areas
- Acts as a Personal Assistant to the Head of Legal Guard
- Manages Head of Legal Guards appointment schedule, walk ins and telephonic requests to meet with the Head of Legal Guard from clients and other external stakeholders.
- Assist in managing the flow of information to manage risk to the company(which includes sensetive and confidential information.)
- Provides excellent services to the Executive team internal and external clients.
- Proper and professional management of the Head of Legal Guards Office.
Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution
Must have at least five (5) years experience in secretarial position and have acted in a role supporting senior management before.
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to speak both Setswana and English well
- Analytical skills with sense of urgency
- Good customer services skills
- Events coordination and management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet set deadlines
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants should send their application letter together with a detailed CV by Tuesday 23 July 2019 to :
Senior Business Partner -People Management
P.O Box 405744
Publication end date