Pharmacist - Gaborone (x2)
MRI Botswana Limited is a 100% citizen owned private company providing a variety of services including emergency medical assistance, emergency medical training, contact centre solutions, integrated primary healthcare services and pharmaceutical services. The company is looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and self-driven professionals for the above position.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacist will be responsible for ensuring the proper running of the Prime Health Pharmacy and the business.
Key Performance Areas
- Dispenses drugs to customers and provides the needed counseling on adherence to drug therapy.
- Ensures high levels of clinical quality and customer service at all times.
- Ensures adherence to regulatory standards and requirements.
- Ensures proper application of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Participates in stock management including storage, maintenance of adequate inventory levels and accurate records of drugs, disposal of expired stock and stock take.
- Prepares periodic reports on stock and dispensing related issues.
- Supervises subordinate (Pharmacy Technician) and delegate responsibilities accordingly.
- Clinical Know-How
- Customer Service Ethic
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Problem Solving and Decision Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Kitso Training will be an added advantage
- Experience in retail pharmacy will be an added advantage
- Experience with Compharm system will be desirable
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application, your latest CV, ID and certified copies of relevant certificates to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd, Private Bag BR 256, Gaborone. Email: email@example.com
Or hand delivered at: Plot 60601 Block 7, next to Ba Isago University College.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018
We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Health / welfare