Plant Foreman & Crusher Plant
Consolidated Contractors Company has the above position available in our Company and Site Offices Office in Gaborone, Botswana.
Recognised Certificate with 10-15 years of hands-on experience as a Foreman Plant Workshop with Diploma in Diesel and Construction Equipment Mechanic or equivalent.
- Undertake the preparation of equipment before transfer to projects and upon release from projects.
- Ensure adequate staff cover at all times by vetting holiday requests and monitoring weekend attendance. In consultation with General Manager, review staff performance and workshop efficiency.
- Supervise various crews engaged in carrying out maintenance work and filed
- Review and establish the training needs of workshop staff and where appropriate provide one to one coaching.
- Ensure best safe working practices are adhered to at all times and that appropriate PPE is being Ensure that no more than 5% of the total fleet holding at the depot should be under repair at any time worn by all staff. Report all incidents/accidents.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates to apply to:
The Human Resources Manager:
Consolidated Contractors Company.
P. O. Box 905 Gaborone.
Plot 1153, Nkoyaphiri, Mogoditshane.
Tel: 3937733 Fax: 3937734
Closing Date for Applications is on 12TH June 2020
Note: Preference to this Positions will be given to Citizens.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Construction / installation / property
- Safety/ Security