Process Improvement Specialist – Short term consultancy
Reporting under the Strategy and Transformation Manager, the Consultant/Contractor will be appointed based on a six (6) months fixed term contract. The incumbent will serve to evaluate the Bank’s existing processes and identify ways to make them more efficient as well as:
- provide an organisation-wide view and report on the end to end processes
- identify gaps and inefficiencies e.g. double handling of data, duplicate processes
- identify potential areas for streamlining processes and automation as well as make recommendations on relevant automation solutions/products,
- examine which processes are not required or are not producing what they should
- map and document any new processes or changes to existing processes
- provide thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes,
- and facilitate process testing, acceptance, and signoff.
- A bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering / process management related discipline, or any other related business field coupled with a relevant professional certification in process management.
- At least Eight (8) years’ post graduate experience in process design & engineering, and knowledge of the use of computer programs of process simulation packages. Prior relevant experience in banking environment will be an added advantage.
- Customer Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Influence & Impact
- Results Focus
- Business Acumen
Closing date and application instructions
Interested individual consultants must submit their applications to:
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Advice/consultancy/interim management