Product Management Intern
To monitor and manage the performance of the Company’s Products and Services portfolio and conceptualize, initiate and manage uptake improvement interventions.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS;
- Analyze the performance of products and service
- Suggest and implement appropriate action
- Products and Services performance reporting.
- Schedule and implement product specific offers to optimise uptake.
- Monitor and Manage Service Provider relationships & service.
- Regular testing of Products and Services availability and functionality.
- Planning, Organising and Coordinating
- Team Cooperation & Commitment
- Results Focused & Commitment
- Decisiveness and Assertiveness
- Consultation & Interpersonal Relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, BSc in Electronics, Computer Science, BSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- No post-graduation work experience required.
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 19th March 2019
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com.
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Product Management