Product Officer - Payments
Orange Money Botswana invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the following position:
Reporting to the Product Specialist, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, supporting and growing Orange Money Payments services through identifying, on-boarding and in-life product management of all payment services including Merchant Payments and Visa Payments.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop Orange Money services through quality on-boarding of merchants and provide seamless post-sales support in collaboration with B2B and Partner Management.
- Collaboration with key B2B Account Managers to identify prospective partners for the Orange Money Payment services.
- Close management of contracts/agreements for all Orange Money Payment partners to ensure compliance to the due diligence process.
- Close working relationships with the local and international payment Integrators to ensure timely support to merchants to ensure seamless quality and high availability of the service.
- Collaboration with Marketing and other internal teams to ensure rapid growth of the merchant payment service through relevant campaigns and Go-To-Market activities.
- Close monitoring of the payment service performance in collaboration with the Business Performance Specialist to ensure all business targets are realized.
- Ensure proper Service Level Agreements and Operational Level agreements for the payment services are in place and followed and set turnaround times are respected.
- Monitor industry trends locally and globally in respect of competition, vendors, customers, regulation, product tariffs to inform development and evolution of payment services.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing related fields (with emphasis on business development).
- 2 years of experience in a marketing and/or product development field.
- Experience in banking or mobile finance will be an added advantage.
- Product Development and Management.
- Business Development.
- Excellent communication and collaborating skills at all levels.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 10th August 2022.
Kindly note, that Orange Money Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Orange Money Botswana (Pty) Ltd, Registration BW00000715886 is a Licensed Electronic Payment Services Provider. Orange Money Botswana (Pty) Ltd is a subsidiary of Orange Botswana (Pty) Ltd.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree