We are looking for a Production Manager for our Water Bottling Plant. The successful candidate should be able to successfully perform the following summary of duties;
Cost-effective management of plant operations including production, Quality, Maintenance of Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical process equipment and Utilities, ensuring daily/weekly production targets are achieved, ensure all production data required is recorded accurately and in a timely manner as well as facilitate, lead and maintain continuous improvement initiatives in the department.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with 3 to 5+ years engineering experience.
- Exposure of plant maintenance & food industry norms shall be an added advantage.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate goals and priorities to employees under supervision
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to multi-task
Closing date and application instructions
To apply forward your detailed CV, certified copies of your ID and Certificate(s) with the Subject Header: Production Manager to:
Closing date 10th October 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Product Management