Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible to assure correct and on time delivery of harnesses to the customers, be it internal or external.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for harness delivery from KSRB to the Customers
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
- Understand and manage risks to minimise impact on production schedule
- Initiate / expedite follow up actions in relation to production delays that may affect on time delivery
- Responsible for:
- All finished good warehouses,
- All activities relating to supply and distribution of finished goods and semi finished goods to the relevant customers.
- Coordinate and manage logistics tasks in the plant.
- Giving out of relevant, legal and reasonable instructions to subordinates and service providers.
- Directly responsible for 5S/ House keeping
- Active participation in CIP/POWER initiatives
- Minimum of Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Engineering, or any related field
- 2 year experience working in a production environment ideally in the automotive industry
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies and supplier relationships
- Customer and result oriented
- Planning and organising
- Initiative and self driven
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and change leadership
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skils
- People Management, shows moral courage, openness and honesty and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Inventory Management Skills
- Time Management
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Closing Date: 11 APRIL 2021
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Product Management