Reporting directly to the Program Manager, will be responsible for coordinating project management activities, resources and information. The Project Coordinator will be developing project strategies and undertake tasks as required, scheduling and organizing projects, keeping records, communicating with team members and performing administrative duties. He/she will anticipate potential issues and set realistic budgets.
The Project Coordinator shall be responsible for the general management of Global Fund Project under Tebelopele Voluntary Counselling and Testing Centres.:
- Draft monthly, quarterly, annual and final reports, proposals, briefing memos, work plans, and other relevant written materials for Tebelopele partners;
Attain all the indicators as clearly stated under the program.
Develop and monitor budgets; ensure that expenditures stay within limits and monitor financial reporting consistent with the Global Fund as well as Tebelopele accounting procedures.
Organize and participate in the formulation of projects/programs required for the Global fund Project. This involves drafting and finalizing project/program documents, including descriptions, work plans and budgets
Organize and participate in the implementation of the programs under his/her responsibility. This involves finalizing project/program planning documents, liaising with sites, DMSAC’s and other partners for testing, education interventions and health surveys.
Monitor activities and ensure that projects/programs under his/her responsibility are progressing according to plan. This includes assisting Tebelopele Centers in problem-solving and implementing corrective measures, and requires undertaking of frequent monitoring visits to assigned programs/projects.
Draft program/project revisions including adjusting individual program/project budgets on the basis of changes in work plans; prepare periodic budget revisions based on delivery targets, and biannual mandatory budget revisions; coordinate with other colleagues in Tebelopele, on all administrative and financial matters; on program and project implementation.
Serve as the focal point on his/her area of concentration and systematically collect and update information on related on-going or planned programs.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Negotiation skills, Team- management skills and Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Finance and accounting skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Degree in development economics, Public Health, Social / Physical Sciences, Public Administration, Management or similar academic qualification.
- Degree in Nursing, Public Health project management, Social/Physical Sciences, Public Administration, Management or similar academic qualification. Plus 5 years relevant work experience and experience in HIV/AIDS field.
- Strong Project management skills.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 years’ experience in provision of HIV/AIDS and Health services.
- Project management, including experience in supervising staff.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the issues surrounding HIV/AIDS in Botswana and internationally.
- Proficient with computer applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
Closing date and application instructions
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an application letter, comprehensive CV, certified copies of certificates to the:
Human Resources Coordinator
Tebelopele Voluntary Counselling and Testing Centre
Private Bag 112
Tel: +267 3958015/4
Or hand deliver to Gaborone International Commerce Park, Plot 39, Unit 4, Gaborone
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 25th June 2019
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management