Project Management Office & Executive Business Partner
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting directly to the Director Orange Money, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the Director and executing tasks associated with managing key strategic projects. In addition, the incumbent will play a role of Executive Business Partner for the Director. The appointee serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external business partners on all matters pertaining to the Director.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists the Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Supports the Director in his/her external commitments related to Orange Money.
- Coordinates the Orange Money Management committee and other Strategic meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information. As well as preparing an account of the meetings and designates / follows up on the assigned actions as guided by the Director.
- Ensures the execution of the company’s strategic and transformation programs.
- Enforces the proper governance for TTM (Time To Market) and internal management committees.
- Ensures that undertaken projects are running on time, within budget and deliver on their objectives.
- Monitors projects and reports to the Director on the progress and identified risks.
- Initiates timely escalations and management interventions wherever gaps in the project/strategic initiative are identified or issues arise.
- Establishes reporting dashboards, sets the department yearly objectives and monitors the progress of these objectives on a monthly base.
- Identifies possible new revenue stream, cost operational inefficiencies, customer experience issues, culture enhancement and brand positioning.
- Rigorous, autonomous and responsible.
- Able to summarise, analyse and write clearly and well.
- Strength in putting forward proposals and arguments.
- Sense of listening and dialogue.
- Interpersonal and teaching skills.
- Sense of organisation and planning
- Respect for confidentiality of information
Qualifications and Experience and skills:
- Minimum Business or Finance Degree
- Professional qualification/certification in Operations, Insurance or Finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in Finance, Project Management, Office Administration and/or Operations.
- Experienced in a financial services company would be an added advantage.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 6th March 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Business services