Raw Materials Planner
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible to assure JIT supply of materials to meet production requirements with minimum safety stock levels,
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of fit
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
- Understand and manage risks to minimise impact on production schedule
- Initiate follow up actions in relation to material shortages that may affect production
- Responsible for:
- All raw material warehouses, CHEM, Main warehouses, Receiving, Dispatch,
- All activities relating to material flow Eg: Kanban and set-compiling
- Assist with acquiring relevant information on proper handling, stacking and storing of chemicals and any dangerous materials eg; ESD according to the requirement and the law.
- Adherence to Dispo Standard
- Coordinate and manage all logistics tasks in the plant.
- Giving out of relevant, legal and reasonable instructions to subordinates and service providers.
- Minimum of Degree in Logistics,Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or any related field
- 2 year experience working in a production environment ideally in the automotive industry
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies and supplier relationships
- Knowledge and expereience of using MRP (Material Requirement Planning) systems
- Initiative and self driven
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change leadership
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skils
- Inventory Management Skills
- Time Management
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
Closing date and application instructions
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Closing Date: 11 APRIL 2021
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree