To provide nursing care to acute and chronically ill patients in the following units:
Pediatric Unit x 4, Accident & Emergency x 4,
Medical x 2, Neonatal ICU x 4, Paeds ICU x 3, Adult ICU x 10, Hemodialysis x 5 and Maternity ward x 5.
Key Work Out And Accountabilities
- Careful assessment and monitoring of patient progress in order to watch for sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
- Calculation and administration of medication
- Prepared to work long hours and deal with acutely and chronically ill patients on a daily basis
- Ability to work under pressure and make appropriate decisions
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to patient needs
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to patient’s rights in the delivery of care
Diploma / Degree in General Nursing
Experience in the above disciplines will be an added advantage.
Registration to practice as a Registered Nurse with Botswana Nursing Council
Minimum of 2 years experience as a practicing Nurse
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful Closing Date 20 August 2019
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree