The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
To provide nursing care to acute and chronically ill patients in the following units:
Pediatric Unit x 10, Neonatal ICU x 6, Paeds ICU x 5, Adult ICU x 15, Theatre x10, Surgical x8, Medical x8, Midwives x6, Accident & Emergency x6
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Careful assessment and monitoring of patient progress in order to watch for sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
- Calculation and administration of medication
- Prepared to work long hours and deal with acutely and chronically ill patients on a daily basis
- Ability to work under pressure and make appropriate decisions
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to patient needs
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to patient’s rights in the delivery of care
- Diploma / Degree in General Nursing
- Experience in the above disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Registration to practice as a Registered Nurse with Botswana Nursing Council
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a practicing Nurse
- Computer literacy
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 13th March 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Health / welfare