Relationship Manager- IRC165956
The purpose of the job is to manage relationships in the Commercial Banking Sub Segment, grow new business by proactively sourcing for business and selling value-adding financial solutions from a range of standard and/or customised product offerings.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Defining a Sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets by developing sales initiatives which are aligned with the various segment strategies
- Relationship management of Commercial banking portfolio with a yearly turnover between P40M-P100M.
- Identifying customer needs and delivering customized solutions while cross selling other FNB products
- Pro-actively driving targets for commercial banking.
- Building, maintaining a wide business as well as social relationship network and knowing how to leverage from these for the purpose of generating ongoing revenue.
- Arranging networking sessions, seminars and other activities to build strong relations with the Commercial customers.
- Delivering exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
Qualifications and experience:
- Recognized University Business Degree or related professional qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a banking environment
- Long and Short-term COP accreditation
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in portfolio management
- Service driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Networking and negotiation skills
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are requested to go on https:www.firstrandjobs.mobi/ and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than 27th March 2019.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Project Management