Reporting & Campaign Executive
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position
Reporting to the Commercial Support & Performance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing all CRM and the Commercial cluster, group specific scorecards, performance and campaigns for the outbound team and manual CTI Reports.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure optimization of the utilization of the CTI & CRM applications by all End-Users.
- Directly manage all outbound campaigns as may be required to support the company’s strategic direction.
- Provide Business administration support for CTI & CRM application (i.e. creating Users, defining service requests & generating CTI & CRM reports).
- Design/plan/organize and deliver outbound campaigns within the defined turn-around-time (i.e. surveys, telesales / marketing…).
- Manage the performance of the Outbound Team.
- Reporting for outbound activities.
- Manage CRM department reports.
- Manage all balance scorecards.
- Main group tools KPIs (Kibana, IVR, ISSA)- not integrated to BI (manual)
- Retention KPIs
- Optimal utilization of CTI/CRM applications to reduce training cost associated with the two applications.
- Minimize cost of outbound function by ensuring efficient performance of the Team and delivery of the campaigns.
- Maximization of company revenues through such activities which will ensure that loyalty / retention of customer, i.e. up/cross selling of products & services.
- Ensure delivery of excellent outbound campaigns in line with defined standards.
- Ensure that customer issues escalated through outbound campaigns are effectively resolved.
- Resolve Database & profile issues affecting Call Centre performance (i.e. Services, network, and applications).
- Define clear & specific service requests and ensure training thereof to ensure accurate qualification of customer issues.
- Segmentation for call routing & review / update of IVR automated services.
- Collect & provide customer feedback/ information to inform the business on customer opinion, by following qualitative feedback gathered through surveys conducted through inbound or outbound calling.
- Escalation of Customer issues & performance of CTI / CRM.
- Design / develop campaign scripts and reporting templates.
- Develop cross functional relationship with business functions to ensure that applications & customers issues are effective resolved.
- Workforce planning & scheduling.
- Monitoring activities of the Partner on utilization of CTI / CRM applications.
- Analyse performance results & reporting thereof (i.e. Agent & Global performance).
- Analysis of data collected through campaigns & reporting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Call Centre quality standards, quality evaluation techniques and reporting.
- Designing / executing surveys and reporting tools.
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT and/or Business.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position/telecommunication environment.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 20th February 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet
- Business services