Puma Energy Botswana, leading oil Company in Botswana, invites dynamic, self-driven citizen’s individuals with solid leadership experience, to join the team and its senior management in the following positions tenable in Gaborone:
RETAIL SALES MANAGE
Reporting to the General Manager, the job is responsible for leading, managing and the delivery of the business performance of the Botswana Retail Channel in order to ensure;
- the application of Puma HSE standards at all Retail stations,
- the delivery of the Puma Retail Strategy in the country,
- the superior development and execution of all service station offers - fuel and non-fuel,
- the optimised level of business profitability,
- the application of best practice operating standards.
- Operations: Lead a team ensuring the achievement of operational excellence in the Retail Business achieving a Best in Class operation in Botswana.
- Business Model: Work together with other functions to ensure the Puma Energy Retail business develops and deploys programs and initiatives, which ensure that the Puma business model meets and exceeds our customer expectations.
- Performance Analysis: Develop and analyse key performance indicators and performance trends in order to develop appropriate actions to optimize both the business performance and implementation of operating standards. Including, but not limited to, the analysis of sales, CAPEX, OPEX, Margins, EBIT …
- Development: Work together with the Regional Network Planning and Property Management team to identify opportunities to grow the network with profitable and strategically aligned capital investment program.
- Integration: Take a leading role as a member of the Botswana Management Team in ensuring the Retail Activity is the “Shop Window” of the organisation both internally and externally.
The right candidate will meet the following minimum requirements;
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, or other related field, together with a Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration is required.
- A minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Results driven
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent sales & marketing skills.
- Business development & networking skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Strategic vision of the business.
- Team player, planning and organization skills.
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Customer centric orientation
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who have the above capabilities should kindly apply on:
Closing date for applications: 17 July 2019
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Retail / Store