Risk Management and Control Specialist
Reporting to the Orange Money Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall risk management structure for the Orange Money activity and advise management on decision-making. The candidate will also perform an advisory role for the company's employees, management and Board.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Improve on and implement the Orange Money risk management and internal control systems, steering work on overall risk mapping, identification of control systems and monitoring of action plans.
- Ensure that all documentation linked to risk management are up to date and are in line with local regulatory requirements and Group guidelines.
- Ensure the implementation of the recommendations made by the control structures.
- Organise and coordinate risk management and internal control trainings for the Orange Money team and partners.
- Organise and coordinate reporting to General Management, Board of Directors and Risk Committee on risk management and internal control activities.
- Advise employees, partners and decision-makers on any issues relating to the risk management of the Orange Money activity.
The candidate is expected to be/have:
- Rigorous, autonomous and responsible.
- Able to summarise, analyse and write clearly and well.
- Strong in putting forward proposals and arguments.
- Sense of organisation and planning.
- Respect for confidentiality of information
Qualifications and experience:
- Business Degree.
- Professional qualification/certification in Audit, Operations, Risk Management, Quality Management/Assurance or Finance.
- 3-5 years of experience, with at least 2 years in a position of responsibility in risk management, internal control or audit.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 3rd September 2019
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Compliance / Risk