Sales Coordinator – Riverwalk Branch – IRC141931
The Team Leader’s role is to supervise and support the sales team within the branch in terms of administrative and routine functions, through caring and growing and holding the team members accountable for providing exceptional customer service and maintaining process standards.
The individuals will primarily be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve Team sales targets.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team and manage costs.
- Ensure daily reports are actioned timeously
- Ensure that revenue is collected on all relevant transactions
- Coaching and mentoring Front line team to adhere to procedures that have been designed to prevent losses.
- Ensure the all mandates are completed and forwarded to Back Office.
- Investigate suspicious transactions to ensure that they comply with anti-money laundering policies.
- Ensure that all customer instructions are forwarded to back office timeously
- Carry out regular Performance Management discussions
- Manage costs within the department
Qualification & Experience
- Degree with two (2) years’ experience at a Service/Sales consultant level or,
- A relevant Diploma like Banking Diploma/DABS with a minimum of four 4 years’ sales and Service experience in a Branch.
- COP (Short and Long Term)
- Able to maintain relationships even when communicating disagreeable information to customers
- Computer literate ( word, excel, outlook, internet ),Knowledge of Organisational software (Hogan)
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
- Methodical, accurate and pays attention to detail & Results-orientated, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
- Customer service-orientated, diplomatic, tolerant and helpful to those in need of assistance.
- Conflict, Problem resolution &Resilient – able to handle conflict in a calm manner and not take criticism personally.
- Team player – ability to share with and consult others.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Risk management & Financial management
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are requested to log onto https:www.firstrandjobs.mobi/ and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than 23rd March 2018.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree