A Sale Rep is responsible for bringing in new business and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
A Sales Rep also work to ensure customer satisfaction, identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead periodical account review, effectively communicate with all departments to resolve customer issues, maintain a database of current and potential clients, and provide substantial information relating to sales plans and report.
- Confident candidate with strong attention to detail and good relationship building skills
- Diploma\Degree in Sales\Marketing
- At least 5 years experience in the Sales environment (preferably service industry) with a minimum of 5 years experience at Sales Representative level.
- Must be fully computer and Ms Office literate
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Strong strategic and analytical skills are critical
- Experience in managing a team of Direct Sales Agents
- Must have own Car
Closing date and application instructions
Closing date 19th September 2021
Send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources