The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
As the SAP Associate you are responsible for the general support of the Business Technology team and business functions relating to SAP. Your main function is to support hospital and project team needs. As an important member of the business support and project team your work impacts business directly and significantly. Attention to detail must be impeccable to ensure optimal SAP support to the Business at large.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Manage day to day administration of SAP and general IT solutions.
- Provides support to maintain the accuracy and data integrity of SAP transactions, Master data and inventories.
- Co-ordinate, request and change authorizations for all new and current users on SAP.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail, demonstrable task and time management skills and prioritization.
- Diagnose, analyse and resolve all Incidents logged within timeframes.
- Functional testing of changes to SAP in all environments.
- Assist in the development of new Business requirements and specifications in SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field.
- Advanced Computer Skills and Microsoft Office.
- Around 2 years’ experience within the Healthcare environment with good understanding of various functions in the Healthcare business.
- Managing Healthcare Patient Management and Patient Accounting (Patient Services).
- Knowledge on project management and enterprise risk management.
- An excellent standard of numeracy and literacy.
- SAP-ISH experience advantageous.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to email@example.com if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 16th February 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet
- Health / welfare