Senior Full-Stack Developer
With over 20 years experience, ENKON is a leader in delivering land management technological solutions to private and government organizations based on our Integral web based computing platform. Integral has assisted organizations in dramatically improving efficiencies, accountability, and record keeping in a number of critical land management business processes, with minimal staff training and a low total cost of ownership.
ENKON Technologies Botswana (Pty) Limited is owned by ENKON Information Systems Inc., who has provided business management software solutions for well over two decades to numerous vertical markets, including aggregates, material management, building products, mining, rail, utilities and governments. The Botswana company will be focused on the African market.
ENKON’s land management application suite, Integral, gives land managers a comprehensive collection of software tools to administer their land assets and portfolios more effectively and efficiently. From managing leases and contracts to paying taxes, Integral will assist in reducing time spent on routine tasks and through email reminders and task tracking, critical items will not be missed.
- Develop and release software running on the desktop and mobile devices running against Windows server operating systems and Oracle and open-source databases.
- Conversion of web-based services to a Microservices approach, using open source technologies.
- Perform research, analysis, design, coding, debugging and testing. You will also analyze and debug difficult application, system and device-related issues.
- Develop rest endpoints using frameworks such as Nancy or WebAPI2.
- Work closely with team members and your manager to plan projects, drive decisions identify risk in key areas and deliver solutions at a reasonable cost.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Postgraduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Relevant Certification in Project Management will be advantageous
- 5+ years of experience developing in C#, ASP.NET Core and restful web services in the .NET framework.
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based and microservices applications
- 5+ years of experience developing database applications using SQL Server, Oracle, PostSQL or similar.
- Expert knowledge of object–relational mapping framework like Entity Framework or NHibernate.
- 5+ years with Representational State Transfer (REST) Frameworks, APIs for inter-application integration
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in leading and implementing large-scale IT projects
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- A working knowledge of network authentication and security protocols.
- Demonstrated successful experience as a significant contributor to one or more commercial software products.
- Self-motivated and able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of continuous integration (CI) techniques will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of GIS technologies and mapping techniques will be considered an asset.
- Familiar with Land Management System (LMS) or Land Information System (LIS) will be considered an asset.
Closing date and application instructions
The closing date for applications is 12 August 2022. Please email copies of your CV, applicable certificates and identity document to KRidler@enkon.com