Senior Human Resource Officer
Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership is a collaborative research and training initiative between government of Botswana and the Harvard School of Public Health. BHP is dedicated to fight HIV/AIDS and related public health challenges through collaborative research, education and capacity building.
We seek hands on, results driven individuals, with good interpersonal skills to join our Human Resources department on the above position.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, the right candidate must be a general human resource practitioner with background in various Human Resource disciplines especially Industrial Relations, services and organization development. Key performance area shall include: Overall guidance and direction of the department, Development and improvement of human resource systems for the organization, overall responsibility & handling of staff welfare, Industrial relations, Talent management and remuneration/compensation management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong conceptualization of Human Resource initiatives
- Experience in a grant funded environment is an added advantage
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Human Resource/Business Administration/Social Science)
- Membership of any HR professional body and VIP experience are an added advantage
- Minimum of Eight (8) years’ experience with at least 3 years in a senior or managerial position.
Closing date and application instructions
Botswana Harvard AIDS institute Partnership
Private Bag BO320
Closing date: 11 December 2020
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidate.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Non profit