SME Indirect Sales Business Partner
Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the SME Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing towards the development of SME sales turnover and managing actions to meet customer satisfaction.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide telecommunications solutions offer for the SME.
- Contribute towards the Orange Strategy and company growth.
- Offer competitive and attractive Orange products and services to the SME market to increase customers and Orange revenue.
- Benchmark on competitor products, offer better solutions and services and provide after-sales support.
- Schedule appointments with customers, maintain and grow up the relationship with the client to develop accounts to maximum buying potential.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Sales and Marketing skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or an equivalent.
- 2 years in a position of daily interaction with customers and selling of products.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 07th July 2020
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree