Supply Chain Technician
The Supply Chain Technician is a position in Pharmacy in the Surgical stores division. The position entails ensuring accurate stock transactions and the availability of stock according to set levels, including accommodation of activity level of the hospital and in line with hospital policies.
- Understanding and maintaining inventory control processes in compliance to the procurement policies
- Responsible for the main activities of the procurement functions of the hospital
- Timely generation of Purchase orders to safeguard against stock outs
- Goods Receipts
- Invoice Receipts
- Issuing of stock to the user departments
- Warehousing and packing of stock
- Inventory management, bin management and critically reporting on low stock
- Performing cycle counts and full stock count
- Supporting any other activities of the department
Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Possession of a relevant professional qualification and/or experience in Purchasing and Inventory management.
Possession of relevant IT skills , MS Office, Outlook and Excel.
Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding working environment with a lot of business activities
Willingness to learn, adapt and improve and being initiative.
Good work ethics , paying attention to detail to promote efficiency and productivity.
Experience of SAP systems or knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful Closing Date 12 June 2019
Publication end date
- Supply Chain