Your main responsibility is to provide overall IT support, systems support and to provide solutions by defining and analyzing system problems in order to meet the needs of organisations efficiency and effectiveness. The company uses the Kerrridge system and has branches in different locations in the country.
- Provides support to local area computer networks (LAN) to ensure that the network runs smoothly and stays connected at all times.
- Collects data in order to evaluate network performance, define user necessities and establish system requirements.
- Document all network issues and changes, and communicates with employees on network problems and solutions.
- Defines application problem by liaising with system users; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Ensures smooth operation by training system users and providing support.
- Manages ordering of hardware and the debugging of software to make sure the organisations technology is up to the best standards
- Provides monthly reports to the manager.
- Any other duty as may be required.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Business Degree in Management Information System, or related with two years experience in a similar environment and a valid driver’s licence.
- 2 years experience working in a busy office environment
- Understanding of computer systems and networks and programmes
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Self starter, passionate about learning
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Willingness to learning programming
- The job requires travel to other locations.
Closing date and application instructions
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV, ID and certified copies of certificates to . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date for applications 27th Dec 2018
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Automation / IT / Internet