Teacher - Primary School - Botswana Ash
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the positions of:
TEACHER - PRIMARY SCHOOL
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching the “whole child” by attending to the intellectual, emotional and physical development of the students. The Ideal candidate should:
- Be able to initiate and develop the broader extra-curricular programme of the school.
- Have excellent administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate, able to use at least Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have extra-mural qualifications in any of the following: Netball, Soccer, Hockey, Swimming, Tennis, Softball, Athletics,
- Cricket, Chess and Music. (Proven qualifications and experience in the coaching of competitive swimming shall be an added advantage.)
- Have experience in teaching PSLE, especially at Standard Seven level.
We are looking for a Primary School Teacher with a 4 year diploma/degree in Education. The applicant should have a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in an English Medium School, and be a dynamic self-starter, confident and able to instill a desire to learn in students.
Closing date and application instructions
To apply, please forward your application with a detailed CV and your contact telephone numbers to:
The Human Capital Manager
Private Bag SOW 7
Closing Date: 12 August 2016
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Education / training