The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
The Telephone Receptionist is responsible for answering the incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner as well as liaising and communicating at all levels and to adapt and respect all cultures
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Answers the telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Takes messages for staff, patients and doctors.
- To answer incoming, internal and designate outgoing calls in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Be able to designate all complaints to relevant channels.
- Confidentiality of utmost importance.
- Keep all relevant information and contingency plans updated.
- Update hospital telephone lists and relevant telephone numbers.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules and emergencies.
- Switchboard experience, preferable in a Hospital environment.
- Computer Literacy.
Closing date and application instructions
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 24th September 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication end date
- High School Certificate (IGCSE / BGCSE/AS/ A Level Etc)
- Health / welfare