Vas & Innovation Coordinator
Reporting to VAS and Innovation Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to identify local and international partnerships, recommend opportunities to enrich OBW products and services portfolio.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Leverage on any innovation and partnerships to offer Orange customers access to exclusive applications, products and services.
- Improve revenues, animate products and services to reach set KPIs: TV content, Music, gaming and sports, applications, M-Agriculture, News, M-health, M-education, new services and existing 3rd party services.
- Product lead in lifecycle management of key initiatives to increase usage.
- Ensuring all products support are updated/refreshed as needed, including training materials, customer care, internet and intranet sites and other marketing/sales tools.
- Monitor and report on KPI’s of each product.
- Build the proper business model to optimize the value of the contracted products and services partners
- Monitor performance and return on investment on each partnership / content providers / Group services.
- Define a clear products and services per segment including business model in line with the marketing strategic plan.
- Propose a roadmap leveraging on Innovation and partnerships
- Weekly detailed dashboard report indicating KPI by product.
- Negotiate contents and revenue share in existing products and services agreements.
Clear understanding of Time To Market Process;
pre-opportunity, detailed offer, business case, detailed customer journey, detailed planning, detailed technical design, risks, impacts on customer journey & performance of full FUT results
Monitor performance on all products and services – lessons learnt and recommended actions to boost take up and revenues or exposure.
Cooperate closely with other marketing units to leverage on opportunities to boost usage and revenues of certain products and services (VAS, data bundles…).
Manage budget and contribute to budget phases with clear strategy and requirements (assessing ROI)
Leverage on deals negotiated by Orange Group for local implementation
Contribute to main events managed by Communication: support for coordination prior and during the event.
Innovation processes and 3rd party management.
- Curiosity on all media and contents, digital user.
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organized and rigorous.
- Creative and proactive.
- Ability to deliver and work under pressure
- Computer literate (MS Office).
Qualifications and experience:
- Marketing/Business Degree or Equivalent.
- 5 years in the marketing field.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 24th May 2019
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Business services