Wholesale and Roaming Specialist
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyse, manage and negotiate roaming, wholesale agreements and discount agreements to protect revenue and maintain profitability and be responsible for the settlement process.
- Ensure the management of all roaming and wholesale projects.
- Develop and maintain inter-carrier relations.
- Maintain and complete roaming agreement AA.14 updates and distribute as needed.
- Work with staff handling financial settlement of roaming payments and receipts.
- Keep billing system rate tables up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure the right services, right pricing and seamless implementation.
- Research, report, and recommend new products, programs, or initiatives related to roaming and wholesale.
- Analyse traffic and revenue roaming and wholesale strategy.
- Manage roaming partnerships strategy to protect revenue and maintain profitability.
- Supervise a team of roaming executives.
- Identify potential business with operators.
- Validate technical solutions within wholesale activities.
- Negotiate wholesale budget according to volumes.
- Propose related wholesale SLA.
- Work closely with technical team in order to include solutions impacts within ITN networks.
- Contribute to business cases validation.
- Good knowledge of business analysis (strategic vision to grow revenues), reporting.
- Strong and relevant experience in Wholesale and Roaming business.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Project management and organizational skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Engineering/ Marketing/Business Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years in the corporate environment, preferable in a mobile operator with a good mixes of technical / commercial activities.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 17th October 2019
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Publication end date
- Bachelors Degree
- Business services